International Studies Encyclopedia
Posted by Megan on October 4, 2011
A new title has been added to Blackwell Reference online: The International Studies Encyclopedia.
Published in association with the International Studies Association, the encyclopedia is also known as the International Studies Compendium Project.
According to the official description:
- A-Z: Presented in an A-Z format
- 400+: Specially-commissioned, peer reviewed essays of up to 10,000 words focusing on the most important topics and issues
- Diverse: Written and edited by an international team of the world’s leading scholars and teachers
- Up-to-date: Essays quickly bring readers up-to-date on the nature of the questions asked, past attempts at formulating responses, and the current state of debates
- Accessible: Aimed at students, scholars, and practitioners
- Online: International Studies Online will be updated annually and enhanced by live links to archives, datasets, cases, pedagogical aids, and other relevant materials.”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.