International Political Education Database
Posted by Megan on June 13, 2011
A recent find: The International Political Education Database (IPED) is a great resource for educators, managed and made available by the Teaching and Learning Specialist Group of the Political Studies Association in the UK.
IPED is a bibliographic index of “journal articles relating to teaching and learning in politics, international relations, public administration and related fields.” 800 citations are currently included.
The entire index can be displayed as a single list. It can also be browsed by category: Active Learning Critical thinking E-learning Experiential Learning Films and Novels Gender Large Group Teaching Problem-based Learning Race and Ethnicity Research Methods Service learning, Placement Learning and Internships Simulations Small Group Teaching Surveys of Teaching and Learning Practice
Journals included are:
- PS: Political Science and Politics – from volume 24 (1991)
- Journal of Political Science Education – from Volume 1 (2005)
- International Studies Perspectives – from Volume 1 (2000)
- European Political Science – from Volume 1 (2001)
- Politics – from Volume 1 (1981)
- ELiSS: Enhancing Learning in Social Science – from Volume 1 (2008)
- LATISS: Learning and Teaching: The International Journal of Higher Education in the Social Sciences – from Volume 1 (2008)
- LATISS: Learning & Teaching in the Social Sciences – Volume 1 (2004) to 3 (2007)
- Australian Journal of Political Science
- Innovative Higher Education
- Public Administration
- Perspectives on Politics
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.